Guide to Dining
Welcome to Pine Manor College
Campus dining is a large part of your college experience. Our goal is to make your dining experience the best it can be by providing good, nutritious food in a relaxed atmosphere. We also strive hard to deliver superior service each day. So come and join us and enjoy the comfort, convenience and inviting atmosphere that we have to offer!
Dining Hall Meal Plan Info and Policies
Food Service Committee
The Pine Manor College Student Government assists the Dining Management team in the task of planning and evaluating services. If you have ideas about Dining Services, meal options, quality of service, or anything else; let SGA know, write on a Comment Card, or speak with the Dining Services Manager.
This is YOUR dining service and we are here to serve you! We appreciate your input and feedback to better meet your needs. You can make your voice heard through comment cards or just introduce yourself and tell us what you think.
Special Dietary Needs
Aladdin’s Dining Service and Registered Dietitian (R.D.) will work with parents, school nurses, teachers, and health care providers to help manage students’ food allergies and special diets by:
- Working with physicians, dietitians, or qualified nutrition specialists to manage dietary substitutions.
- Knowing where emergency medications are stored and knowing how they should be administered in case a student has an allergic reaction.
- Reviewing menus with parents of students who have food allergies to determine what, if any, menu items need to be substituted.
- See our nutrition page for more information
Meals on the Go
If a required school activity prohibits you from attending a meal(s), we will pack a meal(s) for you. Please make your individual request 48 hours in advance and in person at the Dining Commons with a Manager; groups should request one week ahead. Valid ID and ID numbers will be needed when an order is placed.
Pine Manor College’s dining program is always focusing on Nutrition. Here at Pine Manor College we offer our Nutrition Alive program that meets the needs of healthier options for today’s college student. Our StarChef program, an interactive menu program will focus on highlighting healthier options and provide the most current nutritional information for the daily menus.
Lost Card Policy
You must present your ID card to the cashier each time you enter the Dining Hall. Please do not ask the cashier to admit you without your ID card. If you lose your ID card, …….
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of having a meal plan?
Dining Services provides on campus dining options for students, faculty, staff, and guests at Pine Manor College. When it comes to meals, leave the shopping, cooking, and cleaning to us — you will have more time for studying and social activities!
What if I have a friend visit this weekend, can they eat in the Commons Dining Hall?
Absolutely! You’ll need to use your Gator Bucks Dollars to pay for their meal.
Why am I required to have a meal plan?
Residence halls on campus do not have kitchen facilities. Your microwave works well for popcorn, but it’s not sufficient to prepare well-balanced, nutritious meals. Having meals prepared for you allows you to focus on your education instead of trying to figure out what (or how!) to cook for dinner
Your understanding and observation of the following regulations will guarantee smooth, efficient operation of the Dining Hall.
- Students must obey the University personal appearance regulations while in the Dining Hall.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- You are not permitted to take food from the Dining Hall.
- To avoid waste, you should choose one entrée when entering the served lines. More entrees are available for seconds.
- After dining, please return trays to the dish return and leave your table and chairs neat and clean.
- Please behave courteously at all times.
- You will not be granted credit for any meals missed.
- We also ask that you abide by all of the Aladdin policies.
Dining Area Restrictions
Removal of food or dinnerware from the dining area
Use of electronics devices that detract from the dining experience of other guests
Playing of personal music devices without headphones
Leaning back in Dining Room Chairs
Dining Hall personnel reserve the right to dismiss or suspend you from the dining area for inappropriate behavior.
Trouble opening the document?
Many of our documents require adobe reader. Download it for free below.